Friday, June 24, 2011

Fuzol Laundry Detergent






Advertising Agency: Doblegiro, Santiago, Chile
Art Director: Esteban Nuñez
Copywriter: Jorge Giadach












Look at that superb imagery. Well, if I hadn't already known, I would think that this was some kind of cool interesting art form. But no, this is actually Fuzol Laundry Detergent's new advertisement.

Well, after I saw the advertisement, I sort of decided I would just HAVE to write a review about it, given the cool and nice images (I mean, all the effort that went into creating those advertisements)


Haha, but the thing was, I didn't know anything about Fuzol and there is absolutely nothing about Fuzol out there. I couldn't find a single piece of information or previous review or customer satisfaction or anything like that on the Internet. needless to say, it wasn't listed on Amazon, or even Ebay for that matter. Nope, neither was in the my local supermarket, and the salespeople had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned Fuzol.

Spooky, eh? :)

Oh well,maybe they're a new product yet to be released. In that case, stay tuned! Cos that means they'll have more great advertisements coming!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment