Friday, September 2, 2011

Ariel Fashion Shoot

Shouting out to the guys in Denmark and Sweden! If you live in Demark or Sweden, then you might want to visit the Ariel Fashion Shoot to win some prizes (as well as have some fun) :)

Unlike typical fashion shoots, this one will (unfortunately) not have stunning models strutting around. Nope, the focus this time will be on designer apparels and of course, you will get to play a huge role in it. 

Those of you already thinking of wearing the clothes and walking away with it... WOAH, slow down a moment. I never did say that, did I? Your huge role, unbelievable as it may sound, would be to try your best to dirty the clothes on display. As an added incentive, they'll give the clothes to you. FOR FREE! (after washing with their AWESOME Ariel Actilift detergent of course)

Personally, I see this as a super cool campaign to market their product. If you've been following some of my previous posts on detergent commercials, then you'll know what I mean when I say I see a trend in interesting marketing efforts by detergent companies. This is just one example, and I'm sure there will be more to follow. 

So, do keep an eye out on upcoming advertising efforts in the laundry detergent market. I just know they'll have another great idea to surprise (and entertain you with)! :D

Ken

Oh and if you want to check out and learn more about the event, I've added some sources I used so you can find out more. Cheers!
References:

0 comments:

Post a Comment